Job Opening - LCA Specialist (Hybrid)
Come join us!
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic consulting firm and help our team with the development of best-in-class LCA capabilities in the sustainability reporting industry.
At EcoVibes we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and culture that embraces the diversity of our employees and the customers we serve, providing equal opportunities for all!
Make an impact and drive improvements
You will have the unique and challenging opportunity of cooperating with peers, suppliers, customers and universities to speed up the sustainability journey on LCAs, reporting directly to our Managing Director.
You will be instrumental in the coordination and leading sustainability life cycle management at EcoVibes.
Duration: Long term
What you can look forward to in this role
- Source, consolidate and analyze data for LCA modeling from multiple sources and systems
- Develop and maintain sustainability data, including LCI databases, value chain and product data, workflows and I/O
- Perform LCA studies/reports and calculations + coordinate larger LCA work (EPDs, Complex LCAs, social LCAs etc.)
- Coordinate life cycle analyses to support the delivery of client sustainability and produce presentations to communicate the results
- Perform quantitative and qualitative assessments and develop data and tools to support solutions with a relevant business potential
- Support to the business confirmation and extended contacts with customers in the Life Cycle optimization and process engineering
- Identify opportunities to automate data collection and management, software requirements by sector and best tools, inconsistencies with data, resolving issues
- Develop customized client sustainability products to support our customers’ journey in sustainability (e.g. Decarbonization)
What does it take to become our new team member?
- MSc degree in technical education or similar is preferred
- Proven Experience with LCA software (openLCA, GaBi, SimaPro, etc.), advanced Excel skills and possible programming (Python is a plus)
- Proven Experience with environmental and social LCA databases (e.g., ecoinvent, PSILCA etc.) and in-depth knowledge of database management
- Familiarity with LCA standards & guidelines (e.g., ISO 14040/44/64, EN 15804, EF methodology) and reporting frameworks (e.g. GHG Protocol, SBTi, etc.)
- Experience performing environmental and social LCA and/or sustainability modelling in consultancy/industry and managing complex projects
- 1 to 5 years of experience in the same or similar role (portfolio)
- Availability to communicate and conduct reports in English (knowledge of other languages is a plus).
- Familiarity with process engineering - Good team working capabilities - Precise and punctual person - Attention to detail and to the whole picture
- Good analyst and communicator skills with the ability to drive progress and results (international experience is a plus)
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Self-motivation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with many different stakeholders
Application and further information
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is in accordance with the Gender Equality Law in Europe. All applications are considered strictly confidential. You can easily apply via our LinkedIn Jobs section. For further information on EcoVibes, please visit https://ecovibes.gr/en.
More About EcoVibes
EcoVibes is a dynamically growing consulting firm specialized in supporting companies and public bodies to measure, understand and manage the environmental impact of their products, services and operations.
We offer cutting-edge services on sustainability reporting (multiple indicators/frameworks), supply chains management and environmental communication. We also provide innovative and customized tools, which enable organizations to analyze, manage and evaluate their environmental impact with ease. Fueled by its close ties with the scientific community and its strategic research collaborations, EcoVibes is applying its knowledge and expertise to accompany clients in transforming results into decisions and action plans for a net-zero future.