EcoVibes is looking for an LCA Practitioner, to work remotely on a contract basis. The successful candidate will work on multiple projects and will join a young and dynamic team, in which work activities are fast-paced and challenging. The candidate selected will be involved in different activities of engineering on projects related mainly to Life Cycle Analysis Application of ISO 14040 and 14044 series.
- Coordination and execution of technical tasks in projects, R&D activities, related to environmental sustainability and, more specifically, to LCA execution
- Support to the business confirmation and extended contacts with customers in the Life Cycle optimization and process engineering
- Source, consolidate and analyze input data for LCA modeling from multiple sources and systems
- Identify software requirements by sector and best tools, inconsistencies with data, resolving issues
- Developing system boundaries for our projects
- Develop LCA database, including: setting workflows, understand inputs/outputs
- Developing value chain analysis
- Emissions factor modeling for multiple sectors/products
- Identify opportunities to automate data collection and management
- Produce LCA reports and presentations to communicate the results
- BSc/MSc level
- Proven experience in LCA platforms and toolsets such as OpenLCA, SimaPro, GaBi, ecoinvent, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - e.g. pivot table, macros, etc
- From 1 to 5 years of experience in the same or similar role (portfolio)
- Knowledge and application of international design standards and codes (e.g. ISO 14040 series, PEF/OEF Directives, ILCD guidelines, SETAC Guidelines)
- Proven experience in managing complex projects
- Familiarity with process engineering/Problem-solving attitude
- Good team working capabilities/Precise and punctual person/Attention to details and to the whole picture
- Good communicator with the ability to drive progress and results
- International experience is a plus
- Good level of English (knowledge of other languages would be a plus)
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is in accordance with the Gender Equality Law in Europe.
All applications are considered strictly confidential. You can easily apply via our LinkedIn Jobs section.